Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looney for Luna Burger

[SOURCE]
It's official...we are in looooooove with Luna Burger! Every single flavor we try is incredible. We just can't seem to get enough. Holy cow veggie, they are delicious!!

Last night we tried out the BBQ burgers for the first time.

I ♥ Luna

Of course, incredible ingredients!

We put our grilled Luna Burgers on toasted whole wheat sourdough bread and loaded them with extra, extra sharp Cheddar cheese, grilled Vidalia onions, tomatoes, baby spinach, and a dollop of spicy brown mustard. We served the burgers with a side of roasted Brussels sprouts to complete the veggie madness.

A plate of awesomeness!

I think we found our new favorite Luna Burger flavor; the BBQ was just sooo outstanding!

A-Mmmm-AZING!

I imagine this will be a staple in our house this summer. We just can't get enough! (Plus, I know they serve them at several cafés around town. Score!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, peeps...