Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Bday, My Love

[SOURCE]

Yesterday was Jon's birthday! Hurrah!! Now he is, OFFICIALLY, as old as I am (which is old). ☺

The Birthday Boy!!

We didn't get up to much since it was a Thursday night and (hello?) we are OLD with two small children. 

All right, we aren't actually that old, but I feel like that's what you're supposed to say when you have a birthday. Don't people generally make a big fuss about becoming ancient and try to avoid the fanfare at all costs? Or is that just us?

Don't worry, we are planning to get up to something more exciting over the weekend (well, exciting to us). I'm a bad wifey, anyway, because I didn't pick up a gift for Jon yet. Eek!

Who has time?? And the weather has been so nasty... Okay, yes, there is this newfangled thing called the internet that allows you to *gasp* shop in your pajamas, but but But...

I don't really have a good excuse...just good intentions. So, we'll have to add that to the list of "Things to Get Up To This Weekend." *sigh*

He knows I love him. ♥♥♥

Well, just in case...

I LOVE YOU, JON! AND THERE IS NO ONE I'D RATHER GROW OLD WITH!! ☺
[SOURCE]
ALL MY LOVE -- Chris Peters

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Jon boy!! :)
    P.S. - LOVE the sweet items you sent to Ains for St. Patty's Day. She CANNOT wait to wear them next Thurs. We'll likely have to put them in her hair before then. hehe -xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those got there quick! Can't wait to see pics of Ains. She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, peeps...