Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Danielle Made Me Do It

[SOURCE]

CERTAIN people (I won't name names...*cough* check the post title *cough*) have been harassing certain other people (ahem...yours truly) to pump out witty, insightful posts (yeah, right) for a certain fabulous blog (*toot toot*...yep, that's my horn).

N --- E --- WAY...since I'm tired of being stalked via phone and text (actually, I'm not...I love the attention), I thought I should just cave and post SOMETHING. So, here it is...

[SOURCE]

Blah, blah, blah...I did stuff...blah, blah, blah...stuff happened...blah, blah, blah...then, other stuff happened...blah, blah, blah...*censored stuff*...blah, blah, blah...some people I know did stuff...blah, blah, blah...I ate yummy stuff...blah, blah, blah...certain people harassed me about stuff...blah, blah, blah...I saw some stuff...blah, blah, blah...I read about some stuff...blah, blah, blah...now, I've blogged about stuff...blah.

Happy now? 

Nah, I didn't think so.

Excuse me...some of us are busy trying to grow hair over here. It's exhausting.

Fine. I'll think of something better later. Okay?

You really are a pain in my gorgeous ass; I hope you know that.

As long as you know.

I love you, too.

xoxoxo

.......

More posts to come later, so don't be a hater.

(What a weird feckin' post, right?? Gah!)

2 comments:

  1. This Danielle girl sounds pretty flippin' awesome to me. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super flippin' awesome, actually! Couldn't live w/o her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, peeps...