Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whole Lotta Love

[SOURCE]

Naturally, I'm a pretty big fan of Whole Foods Market. The selection of natural and organic foods is amazing to the point of overwhelming. I could easily spend hours wandering the aisles, oohing and ahhing (and I have). Hell, I could live and die right at their cheese counter!

Yes, they do deserve their nickname, "Whole Paycheck." Do you REALLY need $8 tortilla chips that badly (no matter how insanely delicious they taste)? But, when you see cute little bags like this, how can you stay mad?

[SOURCE]

Needless to say, when Living Social offered their half off at Whole Foods deal last week, we pounced and pounced hard! Jon and I each purchased the deal, which meant $40 to spend at WF for only $20. Heck yeah!! (Yes, we may have picked up an extra artisan cheese or two this week. Yum!)

It was hard for me to believe that Whole Foods could get much more awesome, but then I saw this...


That's right, Yuengling is FINALLY coming to Whole Foods/Ohio!!! Sure, we'll still give our love to local brews from Columbus Brewing Company and Great Lakes Brewing Company (brewer of my favorite beer, Dortmunder Gold), but it will be nice to throw another great regional beer in the mix from time to time.

If you need more convincing, check out this ill video. I guarantee you'll be humming this tune for the rest of the day. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, peeps...