Friday, February 4, 2011

All Dressed Up and Nothing to Write

[SOURCE]

After getting my blog all set up and looking spiffy, I have completely hit a wall. I have no idea what to write.

No, no, no, that isn't exactly true. I do know what to write; it's where to start that stumps me. Do people always start at the beginning or is the here-and-now acceptable?

Well, whatever...my blog, my rules.

Here are some things to know about me:

* I'm extremely bookish; a book slut, if you will. A large portion of this blog will probably revolve around books and book lusting. (I'm getting excited just thinking about it.)

* I'm somewhat of a foodie. I enjoy cooking shows immensely and love to try new recipes (which usually work out well). If you're lucky, I'll share a few of my cooking escapades and photos, but I must forewarn that even though my love of food knows no bounds, my kitchen skills do. Sometimes results are not always pretty...but they can be quite tasty!

* I have 2 small monsters children and they take up A LOT of my time, therefore, they will probably show up in my blog frequently. My hubs probably doesn't want to make many cameos, but he'll live.

* I do the usual stuff...go to the movies, shop, dine out, listen to good music, exercise (grrrr...I mean, yaaaay), clean/organize/decorate my house, travel,  and a million other relatively normal things that everyone seems to love to read about...so I will do my best to incorporate these goings-on when they seem interesting or endearing. You just never know...

* Finally, I got diagnosed with the big C less than a year ago, as did one of my kids. It has been extremely difficult to deal with and I don't especially love to discuss it, so I'm going to keep all the cancer stuff to a minimum. BUT, since we deal with it (every day), it will get the occasional mention. Hopefully, nothing but good stuff though. *cross fingers*

That's it for now. All my creative juices have been tapped.

One blog post down. Whoo hoo! Now on to world domination...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, peeps...